Excalibur Construction, Inc. is a General Contractor in Sheridan, Wyoming. We are the regions premier new home construction contractor. We strive for excellence in our company and in our craft. We are currently looking to expand our team and fill a full-time Framing Carpenter position.
We encourage those who have a desire to utilize and better their skills in the framing industry to apply. Our starting wage will depend on experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in wood framing
- Able to build walls and roll floors & roofs
- Effective communication
- Ability to follow directions
- Works well with a team, as well as independently
- Has reliable transportation and a valid WY driver’s license
- Has basic hand tools
- Follows all site safety guidelines, including wearing safe clothing and boots
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds. This position is very physically demanding
- Able to work Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm; Occasional Saturdays are optional
- Can provide reliable work attendance and arrives on-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Framing: 2-years (Required)
Interested, skilled applicants with the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening should submit a completed application and/or resume for employment to Excalibur, 2275 Dry Ranch Rd., Sheridan, WY 82801.
———– SUBMIT APPLICATION ————